Sunday, March 26, 2017

Pre Date Jitters

As I'm sitting in my vintage 1960s yellow La-Z-Boy rocker, dressed and ready for a night out with a boy, a very cute boy at that, I'm trying not to vomit. My nails have a fresh paint of "Let's Playa" by Sinful Colors, I've drowned my body in my favorite Tory Burch perfume, and brushed my teeth nearly 12 times since noon. I realized it's  been almost a year since I've been on a real date. Honestly, I'm not sure if I've really been on a "real date" ever.

I figured the best way for to calm my nerves was to blog, or apply more foundation, but I'm already looking a little orange so I better stop now. I'm pretty lost for words right now other than I'm just ready to get there and hug this boy! Let's be honest I'm too awkward to just walk up and hug a person. I instead sit in my car debating weather if I should say hi or heyyyy, but we all know my lips will start moving and nothing will come out and I'll look like an idiot no matter how hard I try. Wow that was lengthy sentence about literally nothing.

I guess the moral of this blog about nothing is that I'm nervous about literally nothing! It will be great, I can already tell as long as I don't do something stupid; but that's pretty inevitable being the clutz that I truly am. And yes, I know that my date for the evening will probably read this and find it completely hilarious or very truthful when this is posted. Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment