Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Meredith Blogs: A Day in the Life of a Cat

Hello humans. I'm Meredith, you all thought Grumpy cat was sass. Well, sugar, you've yet to meet me. I was adopted by this annoying human July 25, 2015; I was a birthday present for herself. Who gets them self a present for their own birthday? Whatever, you do you girl. Because shes unoriginal she named me after a television surgeon, not even a real person who saves lives. Unimpressed. I was the only long haired kitten in my litter so who couldn't resist all this?


Soon after, Momma {I really don't know her real name, but it doesn't really matter as long as she feeds me} got me a baby brother, Alfie. Even though Alfie was cute he was the biggest idiot I have ever met. He was not a normal cat, he couldn't land on 4 feet, his face was constantly attached to the floor and I could always blame what I did on him. It was GREAT! Too bad when Momma took the leap and moved she could only take one of us. It was obviously a hard decision to get rid of Alfie, but he went to a close friend so we still keep up with him. Update: he's still an idiot. 

Moving to the city was a change for both Momma and I, but I had to be strong for her. I also discovered the fun of the bathtub! Adjusting to the single cat life was weird but I love it! I've made friends with the orange tabby who hangs out around the dumpster, the frat guys who live upstairs, and  Momma's new boy, She call's him T, I don't know why because his name is not T! That's just the first letter. Did I tell you that he locked me in the bathroom once; that's a story for another time. We also got a hamster once. Do you know how scary those critters are? Terrifying, but they got some good yogurt pretzels!   



Sorry to cut it short, but its time for my 6th nap of the day. I'll do this again soon when I can borrow some thumbs. Bye looser. 
-Meredith Grey

3 comments:

  1. Too cute. Meredith is too funny and needs her naps. I feel her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She thanks you for the support! I'm sure this isn't the last of her tyrants! 😁

      Delete
  2. haha I love it! I wish I wasn't allergic to cats! I love them!

    ReplyDelete