Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Big Debate

As I sit here painting my nails by the fireplace, that I have actually no clue how to work, with a cup of coffee I should be choosing the next chapter of my life, but obviously I'm not. If I didn't text you in sheer panic and confusion yesterday you probably have no clue what I am talking about. What I'm referring to is college. As I said in the past I have 2 Associate degrees, but me being the overachiever that I am I want my bachelor's!

Achieving the next step in my education isn't the hard part; choosing between two schools is the issue! The University of Arkansas Little Rock sent me first acceptance letter yesterday morning and I made the mistake telling everyone that I was going to be a Trojan. Well to throw a wrench in it the University of Central Arkansas sent out their persuasive acceptance letter also; so does this make me a Bear? People ask where does my heart want; UCA, but my gut says UALR.   

UALR is the convenient and more accessible school. It's close to work, but I like the program at UCA better. I think I may be bias to UCA too. With multiple friends and family bearing the title of alumni I kind of want that too. UCA has been a dream school for quite a while. The only way I know how to make that decision is with prayer and a whole lot of pros and cons list, and maybe cake. Cake might help. I guess we will all have to wait and see where the next chapter takes me.

- Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I know this is a really hard decision but you have to choose the school that is best for you, not the school everyone else wants you to pick!! Best of luck.

    Aryn (arynpayne.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aryn! I've actually chosen a school and a post is coming very soon!

      Delete