Friday, February 17, 2017

The Girl Behind the Tumbleweed

I know you know a lot about the story of T and myself, but you probably don't know all that much about me. I figured the easiest way would for me to tell you all a little about myself and where I come from would be to play a little game of 10 questions, except you don't answer so its just all about me!

1. I am literally the tallest of all my friends! This girl is a staggering 5'8"; I guess I'm not that tall, they are just short!
{told ya}

2. I hated country music before T. My go to bands were your typical emo bands like Panic! at the Disco, Mayday Parade and 21 Pilots. Its tolerable, but my roots are still in rock and roll! 

3. If you didn't catch on in an earlier post, or you are new, I am a pharmacy technician. I just celebrated a year in the pharm  on Wednesday by working. Fun!

4. I have absolutely no coordination, but I danced for 10 years! Enjoy this little blast from the past!
{Go ahead and giggle because I sure am!}

5. My home town is the birth place of Bill Clinton and the the world's largest watermelon! If you can't figure it out I'll give you a little hint. "I believe in a place called Hope."

6. Being that I live in the south you probably assume that I like sweet tea, consider me the exception! I absolutely hate it!

7. I went to ski school once and dropped out with in 20 minuets of the class, needless to say I guess I've never truly snow skied, but I did try.

8. When I was 16 I underwent heart surgery for a birth defect that was over looked. 

9. I was born to be a rock star. At least I would like to think so.
{Check out that cutie with the Brittany Spears style headset circa 1997}

10. Italian food is life! I could live on pasta. Probably not healthy, but it is tasty!

I had fun sharing a few fun pics with you and a little more about me! If you have any more questions please feel free to leave them in the comments and I will try to answer them as soon as possible! I love ya'll and thank you all for the overwhelming support over the past few weeks!
-Stephanie 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing on these great pics! I love get to know you posts.

    ReplyDelete