Thursday, February 9, 2017

Snaps of my Week

So I'm trying something new this week since I've been a little under the weather. Instead of writing a normal post I figured I could explain my week in a few pictures! Enjoy ya'll!

{New notebook just for blogging ideas. So far I haven't used anything written in it... oops! Oh and can we talk about these adorable glasses from EyeBuyDirect? If you are blind and want some fashionable glasses for cheep check them out!!}

{Valentine's Day is coming and this cutie got a new home on my couch!}

{After writing my anxiety blog Tuesday a little positivity was in order! Thanks, Pintrest!}

{Okay this one might need a little explanation. I've been battling a bladder infection all week and it only seemed to progress even though I was working on a dose of Cipro. GUYS! Let this be a life lesson: NEVER LET YOURSELF GET SO DEHYDRATED THAT THEY CAN'T FIND A VEIN AND PUT AN IV IN YOU FOOT!!! Oh my gosh! You don't know pain until there in an IV in your FOOT!}

If you like these kind of post and wish to see more into my weekly life in the way of photos please let me know in the comments and I'll try to keep it up maybe every-other week. Hope you all are having a good week!

-Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment