Thursday, February 16, 2017

Snaps of my Week: Part 2

Sorry there's not much going on this week, but I figured I would go ahead and share a few pics from my week with ya'll!

The week started off with a delicious dinner prepared by yours truly! Asparagus and cheddar stuffed grilled chicken with fried taters! If you think I wrapped that chicken by myself you can thank Target!

  Sorry for the poor quality and the fact that I took it in selfie mode, but I have been living in all the tanks and tee's from www.rockcityoutfitters.com! This is probably my most favorite tank "Floatin' Rivers, Killin' Livers"! Affordable, cute and super soft! Check them out if you are a true Arkie!

 This week was brought to you by Blue Moon, totally just kiddin', but here's to hoping!

-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment