Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A Long Waited Return

Finally, after 3 years, I'm back! I'm sure ya'll have missed out on quite a bit in the past 3 years. The decision to change the name of  "The Life Diary's" came from the fact that life is not erasable, or nearly as messy as a diary page, but more tangled and confusing like a tumbleweed that keeps rolling on. Just some things that you can expect, other than just a new name, are things like:

LIVING IN A NEW CITY

 NEW ADVENTURES

{22 and I still have no clue what I'm doing}

And of course a new mysterious man (well mysterious to ya'll, I've spent the past 6 months with, well lets just call him "T")... more about him coming soon!

Enjoy this little teaser, life is about to get a "Little Rock-y"


pictures by Ruthie Chaney

No comments:

Post a Comment