Monday, February 13, 2017

To my Best Friend on Valentine's Day

Since it is Valentine's Day and love is in the air I figured I needed to follow the trend wagon and make a post. I debated on doing something crafty. Nah! Baking? Well that's not particularly my forte. So I decided to do what I do best. Story tell!

It's been a couple of weeks since we've had a "T" blog so today is the day. No not the day that I tell you how he officially asked me to be his girlfriend, but the day that I brag on him just a little more. The day when I tell him why I admire him and all the reasons that I love you. Consider this a little love letter if you may; I do.

T,

You have literally brought a light back into my eyes that I thought was lost. You are strong and passionate about everything and admire you for that. It not only shows character, but also love for the ones you care most about. I love how you call me when you are doing the dishes just to ask if something is dishwasher safe. It cracks me up even though I know it's a serious question for you.

Thank you for laughing at even my dumbest of jokes, and poking fun about the water filter mishap. I may seem annoyed by it but honestly its still pretty funny! Thank you for making some pretty amazing dinners and teaching me how to let loose and enjoy life.

I know you spend a lot of time with your family, and honestly it has taken a lot of getting used to for me, but I realize now that if we ever get married and have children just how devoted to them you will be. I love that and honestly can't wait for that day! It may only be that I've known you for 7 months but it feels like forever. I love you and wish you the best of Valentine's Day!

Love,
Stephanie

P.S. You still make my heart happy

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice post to your love on Valentine's Day! Love that peony image too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, this is sweet from the heart!

    ReplyDelete