Thursday, March 2, 2017

Important PSA

I sit here with the heaviest of hearts and a lot of regret to tell you that "T blogs" are officially over. I know that I will be in no position to share this blog with you all for a little while, or until the dust settles. I know so many of you look forward to hearing the story of T, or Tyler, and myself and I feel terrible for leading you all on to believe that my relationship was in a good place when it hasn't been for quite sometime.

I knew putting our relationship out in the world could come with some consequences. I am in no way asking for your sympathy, I just wanted to inform you all of why the "T blogs" just disappeared. I will continue to blog regularly. Just because I'm single doesn't mean I can't share fun adventures to share with ya'll! Thank you all for your continual support!

-Stephanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment