Sunday, April 2, 2017

Snaps of my Week: Part Three

I guess this should be called "Snaps of my Month" because it's been a while! A lot has gone on since the last time I did one of these; I'm looking in to relocating to another near by city, I've chosen a college (post reveal coming soon!), and I've worked more than ever! I figured the easiest way to let you all know about the fun little things going on in my life was by sharing some fun pictures!

{I did a little shopping at my local Home Good's and regretted not buying this cutie! I work my butt off in all aspects of life and failed to pick up this #GIRLBOSS plaque! Geez, Steph what were you thinking!}

{On to something I don't regret, my hair! I took the plunge and chopped off my long blondish red locks and dyed it dark! Love it!}


{My mom brought me a special delivery last weekend and I couldn't be happier with the results! I was using an old blue desk that I bought at a thrift store about a year ago and refurbished myself, but it was slowly falling apart. Excuse the slight mess but I have to continually rearrange everything until I finally get it to my liking. BTW yes that is a Central Perk coffee mug you see; if you don't get the reference we can't be FRIENDS!}


{My aunt made a surprise visit yesterday and treated me to my favorite restaurant, Mellow Mushroom! If you don't have one of these around you I'm sorry because it's all sorts of magical! The decor is all sorts of 70s and I love it! Including the huge mural of Johnny Cash on the wall.}


{Spring is in the air and butterfly cookies are in my belly! I always prefer the cookies over the coffee, but the coffee is a total plus!}


Hope you all have a happy Sunday and a good week! Be sure to enjoy the spring weather, avoid pollen clouds, and eat good food!

-Stephanie


  

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your move! It looks like you picked up some cool stuff! I love your new hair color! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can hardly wait for it! If you want to see some cool things in action check out the post I just published like 12 seconds ago lol.

      Delete