Thursday, April 6, 2017

Apartment Living

I've had several request of a home tour, or a home decor tour so I decided to clean my flat (that's what English people call it, in case you were as clueless as I was) and deliver! I'm sure I will be doing another one of these when I move later this year so enjoy the Little Rock apartment view while you can! I may try to do a bedroom and bathroom tour later, but I felt like this post was pretty long without it! If you have any questions of where things are from please feel free to ask and I will do my best to wrack my brain to remember! I will also try to link as many of the items as I can find so that you can pick them up also! It's time to grab a bag of popcorn and your favorite coke, sit back and relax because this one will be a lengthy one!
-Stephanie

Sorry for the lack of lighting, I honestly tried my best. As soon as you walk in my door to your left is this beaut. The dresser was my mother's that has been repainted and distressed by yours truly! My extensive collection of nail polish lives in the cookie jar on the left, while my planner lives in the wooden box, meant for recipe cards, in the middle. The floating shelves are home made. As you may notice you will see no real plants in my apartment, because they all die if I'm in charge, oops!

 Just for a closer look at what is on the shelves. The bunny plate is from Hobby Lobby. The number that I use for each month is from a table number set, meant for weddings, but who cares, from Homegood's. The succulent is from Target. The vase is from the Dollar Tree. 

The spring sign is from the Target dollar spot. The Lilly Pulitzer inspired cross is from an Etsy shop called Mama Duck Creations; go check her out!! The VW is from Ross, and the bunny sign is from Hobby Lobby. 

My entertainment center is a little messy, but well used. The shelves are from Walmart and baskets are from Target. The picture is from TJMaxx. 

This is literally one of my favorite places especially on a rainy night. The monogram is from a thrift store called The Owls Nest in Texarkana, Ar. The tea light holders in the fire place is from The Lakeside Collection. And of course there is a basket full of cat toys; you can think your pal Meredith for that!

Never expect my kitchen table to be set and this neat in real life! The napkins are in Kate Spade's Coming up Roses and the glasses are from Homegood's. The silverware is from Walmart. The white plates are Cornell from Target.

I can't even begin to tell you where all of these things are from, but I'll try! The buffalo canvas and the giant fork are from Hobby Lobby. The mug and plate are from TJMaxx. And the coffee cup is from the Gilmore Girl's pop up cafe before the reboot premier!

You can't have a kitchen tour without the stove! The towel, Kate Spade oven mitt, tea pot, and spoon rest are from Homegood's. The print of the camper is from Target. The Pioneer Woman plate in Country Garden is from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment