Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Guess is Over

After a not so long debate of which school it's almost time that I share my official decision with you all, as promised! I of course made sure all of the people that I am closest to in my life knew before, because I'm not "that girl." Let me start off by saying that this is the school I've wanted to attend since I was a youngin'. The school of my dreams, you may say. So in July, fingers crossed, I will be making the move to Conway, AR to attend the University of Central Arkansas to compete my degree in Early Childhood Development (teaching)! Thank you all for your continued love and support in this decision! And since this post is going up on Easter I figured I would add an adorable photo from UCA's facebook page!

-Stephanie

 

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck, I think that you have made the right choice. It is very important to study what you are passionate about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your decision! It will be one that makes a huge difference in the rest of your life. Best of luck in all your studies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I wish you well on your college endeavors!

    ReplyDelete